Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

18 April, 2005

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun

Who cares if I’m overweight. I don’t bother any other people with my weight problem. I’m happy n that keeps me going. Well, at least for my own satisfaction, I might think about losing a few kg. I salute to some of my friends who go to the distance to stay fit. Joining marathon… salute 2 u. Me? Hahaha.. what keeps me going currently is an Indonesian series (sinetron). I would be restless if I’m not out from the office by 5.45 pm. Jam kat highway…habis laa…. Miss the beginning part of the story. Unlike our local series, if u miss an episode, u might still catch up, understand the plot by the next series. (ops sorry). Emmm.. Indonesian’s series rarely u get that psychic power of guessing. So now I’m a bit addicted to that series… for now, at least until the end of the sinetron. Oooo I really hope for happy ending… aaaaaa…. Chup, last week is it Sembilu’s last episode? hehehee

Last 2 weeks, the gals n I went for seafood venture. Firstly, we wanted to go to Kuala Selangor, n watched the fire dragons (kelip-kelip tu fire dragon ke? Atau fire flies?), then one of the gal’s friend told there are crocodiles in the river where this kelip-kelip hangs out. The friend says u got to be quiet there so u don’t wake or bug the crocodiles… Us? Keep quiet…helloooooo… u can still hear our laughs like miles away…may be approximately 100 decibels if u wanna measure it. (facts: You know that you are listening to an 85 decibels sound if you have to raise your voice to be heard by somebody else. Eight hours of 90 decibels sound can cause damage to your ears. Any exposure to 140 decibels sound causes immediate damage (and causes actual pain) :facts close).. ; ) So instead heading to Kuala Selangor, we went to Bagan Lalang. Yummy…. We arrived just in time to see the sunset. We talked n laughed, the best part, no worries about the crocodiles. My dear friend should post pictures soon. Erni don’t forget to include our supermodel photos. It’s great having u gals around. Thank you for the great seafood venture. We should hang out more often…oh wait… we do hangs out a lot together, just we don’t announce it out loud … no blog to share the stories…hehehe. Jot down later, need to finish my user manual. Daaaa… permisi dulu ya..

1 Comments:

  • At April 19, 2005 11:05 AM , Blogger serangkai said...

    yeah!! we had fun for sure... gendang gendut tali kecapi, kenyang perut suka hatiii!!!
    yeah Erni, cepat ler upload gambo.. hehhee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home