Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

25 September, 2006

Season Finale

First of all, would like to wish all muslims, "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak". Today, is the 2nd day of fasting and we pray that our 'ibadah' is better this year than before and diterima Allah, Insya Allah.

By now, I guess mostly everybody knew who won "One In A Million" right? For those yang tak tahu, its Suki. FYI, I did vote that nite, during the grand finale. I voted for Faizal. I voted IN FAIZAL, MASUK FAIZAL for a few times ( my mom yang suruh vote), but instead ALL of my votes were rejected. In the newspaper yesterday, the boss of 8TV said that this things happens in all reality TV shows. But, hey I did vote for the other reality TV show of that 'paid' station, but OK jek. All my votes, successfully got through. Anyway, what has happened, happened. Ini suma rezeki, so bukan rezeki faizal kot. Takpelah, I believe there'll be other things in store for him in the future.
Talking about reality TV, have u seen the new TV series on 8TV, the so called 'REALITI'. Before this I've been an avid viewer of Gol & Gincu the TV Series.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSo, when G&G reached its Season Finale, it's been replaced by 'REALITI' instead. So far, OKlah, a bit slow for me I guess. The plots or the storyline is there, as there are SOOO many of reality singing competition nowadays so why not show a tv series about it. Good idea, but.... slow sangatlah crita dia. I like G&G better, I'll try my best not to miss any of its series, but.. for this REALITI.. well if I miss any, it will not harm me in anyway. I do hope there's a Season 2 of G&G. Yelah, just imagine, it tells the story of an ex-bf yg HIV posistive, another guy who become male chauvinist because of his childhood, a guy who become a playboy because he follows his father footsteps. Girls who plays futsal to gather around and each one of them has their own issues. Siap sanggup buang asid lah and so forth. If this is a book, it will be like " as the plot thickens" kind of story. So kudos to Rafidah of 3R for writing this, just make sure there's Season 2 Okay?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another favourite of mine is Prison Break. Sedey giler Prison Break reached its Season Finale. It just made my Monday Blues worse. Previously at least after work, at nite I could still look forward to watch prison break (to watch Wentworh Miller to be exact ehem ehem). But now, I'm left with LOST. One thing about LOST is that, it really lives up to its name. I'm TOTALLY LOST watching that show. I feel like huh? siapa pulak nie? Nie kenapa pulak depa nie jadi camnie nie? So... there's go my Monday. PLEASE BRING BACK WENTWORH MILLER!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Supernatural will also be ending its show. If I'm not mistaken this Thursday will be its Season Finale as well. Don't know why but these kind of genre just makes me glued to the TV. It started off with X-Files. Those supernatural series, with that wicked opening theme.. (terngiang2 plak lagu x-Files). So after Fox Mulder and Scully left us, we are left with Roswell, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer tv series with the science fiction genre. So, to me Supernatural just brings back those supernatural, truth its out there kind of theme like X-Files did, but with two good looking heroes instead. So, another disappointment as it too will be ending its season.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At least I have HOUSE MD now for my Monday nites. If this is the reality, if I ever meet a doctor who is as sarcartic and sadistic as House is, for sure I will never ever see that doctor again for the rest of my life. But, as it is TV, hey! its entertainment. Go House!


Luckily we have Desperate Housewives as well to watch. Tuesday nites, its a must for us gals rite?


5 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2006 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Desperate housewives pun dah abis kan? semua sad ending ..anyway i pun suka gol dan gincu ..now tengah avoid korean series ..once dah nengok tak leh stop ...hehehe..

     
  • At September 25, 2006 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Desperate Housewives is a must see on Tuesday. As u mentioned, Realiti mmg i tak teruja nak tgk, unlike G&G. Siap sms tanya what happened kalau tak dpt tgk G&G... hehehe. Thx gals :D. Mamat supernatural(Jared Padelecki) tu mmg dari Gilmore Girls lagi i suka. Sedap mata memandang. Luckily Gilmore Girls back for season 5, my Satuday nite ader le benda nak tgk. Kalau i dapat doc mcm House, sure takut nak pi 4 the next appointment. Semua penyakit dia buat kajian. Lost, emm I'm Lost tgk citer tu, so tak de pun usaha nak faham citer tu.

    Anyway, i rasa ader conspiracy tak nak faizal menang OIAM...hehehehe

     
  • At September 26, 2006 9:46 AM , Blogger Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

    desperate housewives mesti nengok!!
    prison break aku tak pernah tgk but baru beli dvd for all seasons.. abih xm ni aku mengadap tv jer la..

     
  • At September 26, 2006 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Munie,
    Betul-betul korean series nie berjangkit, once tgk takleh stop. Sinetron Indon pun satu, Hikmah 2 nie kena tgk sbb ada Gunawan hehe

    Ly,
    Gilmore Girls yg Season 5 tu latest yek? Eish kena tgk nie, ketinggalan dah I yek. U kena update I lah apa jd Season 5 nie.

    I agree, conspiracy OIAM. Kena buat cam Rockstar Supernova, kasik hadiah kereta kat Faizal sbb vote dia byk tak lepas :D

    Konot,
    Kalau beli Prison Break nak pinjam nnti bleh hehe. Apa2 pun Wentworth Miller wan punya. Eish astaghfirullah bulan2 posa nie.. kena insaplah wan nie.

     
  • At October 02, 2006 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Korean series ni aku pernah sampai ke satu tahap sanggup beli cd sountrack thru internet ..punya la syok sangat2 kat hero tu ..masa aku pregnant anak yg kedua la yg jadi lagu tu ..alaa..aku selalu lupa nengok gillmore girls..dah lost track dah ..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home