Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

25 April, 2005

Too much reality TV

Slept late last night around 1 a.m watching the finale of The Apprentice. To tell you the truth I feel that the 1st season of The Apprentice candidates were far way better. If compare Bill(Apprentice 1) with Kelly (Apprentice 2),I say 'Hail to Bill' in an instance. Even the contestants in the 1st season comprising of Bill, Kwame, Troy and Amy are far better candidates than ALL the contestants from the 2nd season. In my personal opinion, I like Raj better. Yeah yeah i know u'll guys will go like wat?? Raj? come on.. Hey, talking on his behalf I feel that he has the 'Raj Factor' hahha! He can lead and he has great ideas, it's just that his main weakness is... women. He cant see beautiful women, he just cant think straight around them hehe. But, hey arent all men has these 3 main weaknesses: Women, Power and Wealth.

Another thing I would like to add is that I just love to watch reality TV shows. My whole week is basically line-up based on the reality tv schedule. This is what I mean.

Monday nights : The Contender. Oh I love watching The Contender. As Sly put it, they are unique, but their stories are universal. Watching them fight for themselves, their families.. its great!

Tuesday nights: America's Next Top Model. I know.. i know its not a mind boggling show, but, hey to see these women fight with each other to see who's the prettiest of them all hehe is just pure fun for me.

Wednesday nights: Amazing Race. I love this show! I like Rob n Amber although I know most of the people hated their guts for being selfish and evil! But, I just like watching to see how far they can go. Oh yes and my father's favourite couple: Meredith and Gretchen. We should give credits to these two couples, they NEVER GIVE UP! Seriously, they've even been crowned as the oldest couple to have gone this far. Cheers for them and I know my dad would.

Thursday nights: Explorace and Mr Personality It just ended these two shows. Congrats to the Explorace winners and I really like the ending of Mr Personality. She picked the right guy purely based on his personality. And taraaa what did she get? A nice handsome man who is a millionare.. wat a way to end the tv show

Friday nights: American Idol! I just cant believe that Anwar was kicked out. Out of all people.. Anwar?!! Come on what were they thinking??!! Just one word, keep voting for Constantine.. please :D

Sunday nights: The Apprentice Now that it has come to its end, wonder wat I'll be watching next.. hmmm...

So that's it people. My ONE week's list of Reality TV. Too Much Reality TV you would say? Well.. OF COURSE!! ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home