Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

10 May, 2005

U R Beautiful

What a girl have to go thru to be beautiful? I’m the kind who likes to peruse thru catalogs. Any catalogs. Amway, Cosway, Avon, u just name it, and I’ll flip into it. Recently, I’m attracted to 1 package, anti-ageing package. It’s a set of supplement to ensure you will look young and energetic. Ok fine, I’m guilty to look young, hey, it’s natural conscience to look young, healthy, beautiful, else there won’t be the mass production of botox and vitamin c shots. What attract me the most are the benefits of increasing the memory. I do feel like a nutty professor, keep forgetting things and important stuffs. I do remember to eat. With all those great imagination in mind, looking healthy, young, energetic, great memory, etc. I bought it!

One of the products in the package is the whey and soy drink (suppose with vanilla flavour). Oh My God! What a taste! I even mix heavily with Milo and sugar, still I can fell the powdery taste and the smell…aiyooo. I can suffer thru the smell and taste of spirulina (No offence), but this one, it’s a torture. Squeeze my nose really hard and I do fell tears from my eyes while drinking it. Ironic…Hahahaha. I just need to finish just a tin, then I’m not gonna buy it again. Or may be I just need to get use to it. May be I’ll miss to drink it after I finish a tin, or may be I don’t drink it anymore starting tomorrow. Emm… No pain no gain, huh?

Anyone want whey and soy drink? It’s on me…hehehe

2 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2005 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Alamaks.. ni saper nie? Sori Farah tak tahu writer.. hehehe.. nyway, naper la sampai gitu skali.. bukan ker ader lagi petua yg leh pakai tuk stay beautiful n young. y dont u follow our great2 grandmothers petua.. eat lots of ulam n exercise.. aaa which is better rite? sodap pun sodap... ;)

     
  • At May 12, 2005 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha... and minum air 8 gelas.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home