Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

15 March, 2006

About Petrol.. Again

Just want to post up this picture as it explains what happened to me yesterday. I always filled up a full tank for my petrol. Usually for a full tank it costs me about RM58 ( itu habis kosonglah tuh). But, yesterday, as I was filling up my tank and was watching the metre reading, it didn't stop at RM60, but instead it goes on till RM 70. Mak aiihhh giler ke apa? Ini macam isi minyak kat keta 1.8 or 2.0 cc. Mine is 1.5 jek. Siap double check tuh, kot2 tersalah tekan ke whatever. But, betullah. Kira2 balik betul because my tank is for 40 litre. So, 30 cent increase, RM 12 lebih. Cekik darah betul! So, when my brother sent me this picture, it sure tells the truth!



Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2006 10:53 PM , Blogger Abu S.H said...

    Aku punye meter ada sket lain...
    FULL tank means FULL credit limit..hehehe

     
  • At March 16, 2006 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eish jealous aku.. tulah Exxon Mobil nie tak nak amik aku keje :(

     
  • At March 17, 2006 6:59 PM , Blogger Abu S.H said...

    apo ko cakap ni wanp?
    maksud aku credit card la full credit limit.....
    exxon ke, tak exxon ke..same je..aku pun bayor cam korang!!!
    hampehnye exxon, shell , petronas bp, project, caltex

     
  • At April 03, 2006 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    salam
    wan...(7 serangkai?)
    terjumpa blog nie masa lompat2... :)
    bila nak buat kerjasama? :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home