Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

13 May, 2005

hOw wOUld u KnoW?

mmmmm.. how would u know if wat u r doin is rite? the best 4 u? 2 me it's a gamble one has 2 take. as u all know, I am currently with a new company. And sad but true, m not liking it tat much. each day is a drag 4 me. each day waiting and hoping for new opportunity to come and take me away from this 'hell'.
i know u mite say, 'hey still new maaa, u'll get used to your new work' but NO! I dont thnk soooo. U jus know when u had enough. 3 months here is enough.. hahaha
But thn again, wat if the next opportunity u take is still not the rite 4 u? start jumpin, jumpin and jumpin.. hahhaa tats the spirit! take it s a challenge. it represents s a color in your life. a color tat will make u grow; wiser and better.
i gotta get thru this, gona have to make it..
so people, if u r dragging yourself... its time to find new opportunity and move on. no point 'crying' and 'screaming' but not taking charge of your life.. yes, it will be a risk, but who knows its the ultimate risk tat will guarantee a better fulfilling life.
goood luuuuuuuuuck people!!
luv ~farah~

1 Comments:

  • At May 13, 2005 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with u Farah. That was how i felt for my 1st job; how i dreaded to go to work. But to me is when u start crying about work. So thats the last straw.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home