Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

24 November, 2005

Have you ever wondered

Have you ever wondered why when we sneeze our eyes would be closed? I was driving the other day and when I sneezed I wanted to keep my eyes open because I was afraid that I would hit the car in front. People said that if we sneeze with our eyes open, they will popped out from our socket. Eeeeekkk betul ke nie?

Found this article regarding this curiosity --> http://www.ratlab.co.uk/sneezeeyes.htm

Any thoughts? Or is there someone out there who can sneeze with their eyes open?

4 Comments:

  • At November 24, 2005 11:30 AM , Blogger eddie said...

    I read somewhere that if you tried to hold your sneeze (tutup mult/ hidung) the preasure from that blockage is enough to burst a few nerves in your brain..

    I told this once to a sneezing friend and she replied back to me "oh ye ker, patut aa makin bengong" hehehe hampeh...

     
  • At November 24, 2005 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahaha serius eddie? So, best practice is to let it all out ke?

    Lepas nie blehlah bersin sampai jiran tetangga pun dengar. Biler tanya napa kuat sangat? "tak nak brain cell saya mati pakcik hehehe" :D

     
  • At November 24, 2005 1:14 PM , Blogger eddie said...

    I guess so... excuse me while I take down the office cubibles with my aaachhooommmmmmm!!!

    aku nyer hidung sensitive so I sneeze a lot, esp bila dusty, or when it's too hot and humid outside.. hampeh.. tapi alhamdulillah ada hidung..

     
  • At November 26, 2005 11:43 AM , Blogger princessren said...

    weh baru jumpa blog korang lah. erm out of the 7 serangkai, which 1 is u? hehe.. weh aku dah link balik to ur blog.

    nway, mmg betul kalu sneezing, mmg takleh nak bukak mata. i dah test byk kali dah mata tak nak bukak jugak...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home