Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

16 May, 2005

Top 5 List - Opening Theme Song

Halo there? Had a great weekend? Any spooky thing happened on Friday 13th?
Yesterday while watching The Apprentice (Street Smart vs Book Smart.. gooo Street Smart! hehe selingan sat). I really love the opening theme song. So, beranganlah what other theme song that I like. So I came up with a list. Actually I wanted to come up with a Top 10 List, but I can only list until 8 so tak bestlah kan. Nanti become.. My top 8 List.. like wat?? hehe .So, here goes my 'Top 5 List' (like in the movie High Fidelity John Cussack berlakon).. my Top 5 List.

'Top 5 List- Opening Theme Song' :
1- The Apprentice - catchy song, specially after Bo Bice sang it on American Idol.. Come on sing with me people; MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY... MONEY!!!

2- The Contender - really love this song as well. Its inspiring, really click with the boxing show.

3- CSI - CSI Vegas lah, mana lagi... "WHooooo ARE U.. whooo whoo.. whoo.. I Really wanna KNow" hehe best2

4- The A-Team- Do guys remember this song? It started like the army song... with drum rolls suma.. catchy song, sampai skrg ingat lagi ..

5- American Superhero - Dont know whether u guys still remember this show or not.. it was way back in the early 80s rasanya, cause I was small. The story about a man who cant really fly, but when he puts on his flying cape ( which is in a suitcase) he can fly.. not that much but bulehlah.
The song called.. Believe it or Not. It goes like this. "Believe Or not.. I'm Flying A way....."

So that's my Top 5 List. So what yours? Do share :D

4 Comments:

  • At May 16, 2005 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hehehe...
    Yup...i can sing along to those theme songs. Another personal favorite, mcGyver...hahaha

    Favorite series opening... star trek.. 'space the final frontier, this is the journey of the USS enterprise' something like that la...heheheh

     
  • At May 16, 2005 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Additional list: Charmed, Kim Possible (yup the cartoon)

    I used to like Ally McBeal theme song.

    p/s: Nano ads is back...hehehe

     
  • At May 17, 2005 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ally McBeal? oohh aa aah forgotten bout tat. What's the singer's name again? Abihlah satu hari kang dok pk nama dia jek...

     
  • At May 17, 2005 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Vonda Sheperd kan..nama penyanyi lagu Ally.. 'i've been down..' tapi lagu tema tuk tat short guy lagi best.. hahaha lalalalaaa.. Farah suka
    1. smallville.'somebody saaaave me'
    2. Airwolf!!!!
    yg lain tak ingat buat masa nie..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home