Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

08 June, 2005

Procrastinate

I am as what the title says, a procrastinator. Tak tahulah kenapa.. but I just procrastinate. Even for writing up into this blog pun procrastinate. Lama dah balik from Bali.. tp satu bende pun blom tulis about Bali. Reason why i'm procrastinating on it: 1- Kena upload gambar, rasa cam leceh cause need to search thru erni's email on how to upload pics into this blog. Nak carik email tu pun malas.. 2) Nak carik itenary, cause nak tulis in detail what we did, where we went, etc. Mana pulak itenary hari tuh. Yes, I know excuses, excuses, excuses entah biler gonna change pun tak tau.

Elly, Erni, Fida, tulislah pasal Bali tu. On a different note, Alhamdulillah at last I've finish my work tasks. After came back from Bali, the workload keeps pouring in as if the ppl in the office know that I just came back from holiday :p

Talking bout holiday, its the school holiday. So, if school holiday meaning lots and lots of weddings. Last weekend ada wedding, coming weekend ada wedding. Byk betul, sampai tak terdaya pergi suma. As always, biler pg wedding, after saying hello, salam2 with all the ppl there, musti punyalah terselit the infamous question ' Nie biler lagi?' If only i'm being paid for each time somebody ask me that question. Kaya dah eden :p My answer would be ( dah master dah nak jawab soalan nie, as if I have a schema of answers already i tell u hehe) . Humor/ sarcastic answer: " Kawin? oohhh besok... jemputlah hehe" and smile to the person who asked and walk away. Another type of answer " Insya Allah nanti... " ( dalam hati hmm biler lah tu hehe) or another favourite answer " Tunggu Keanu Reeves convert and masuk minang, barulah kawin" :D Hahha... i wish...

3 Comments:

  • At June 09, 2005 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Me? A procratinator too. As if u girlfriends don't know me. Hehehehe

    Wan, next time around kalu org tanya the infamous question, jawab jek 'I'm a procrastinator' ...hahahah

     
  • At June 09, 2005 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I too have been thru the same thing and even have the t-shirt to prove it. My advise is, just be cool & let others have their opinions, we can't live by other peoples rules b'coz we can satisfy everybody wishes.

    I have this stupid theory that if you look for it, you wont find it. Therefore, just follow the flow and options will open up & insyallah, you will just know it when the person that you meet is the ONE.

     
  • At June 09, 2005 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So, takleh masuk rancangan 'mencari cinta' cam gini ehhehe ;)

    Thanx for advice bro :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home