Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

18 July, 2005

AF Concert Reviews (Syok Sendirinya Review)

Ah.. at last I have nothing to do. It’s been a month since I last wrote, bz as a bee babe. First thing first, since most of my friends dah demam AF, I need to feel the heat too so I went to the concert last week. Meriah with all the fanatic fans. Outside the stadium, banyak la gerai jual souveniours of AF students. Mostly t-shirts, n mostly mawi’s t-shirt. World!. Hehehe. My seating? Boleh la tahan, tak de le belakang sangat, tapi belakang cameraman. But lucky for me, since behind of the crew, tak de le depa focus kat kita yg dibelakang.

Reviews:
Keifli: Kecik je orang nyer. Performance wise, I can’t comment since I’m not a pro. Asal sedap dengar, boleh la. Tapi penguasaan pentas tak menarik sangat. The way he moves. Asyik jalan2 kat tempat yang sama jek.

Akma: Honestly, I’m not a fan of her. But last Saturday’s performance was among the best she ever gave. Not bad. Tinggi orang nyer. Not a big size, but rangka besar la.. hehehe

Amylea: I do like her. She has something that I want to watch her performance every week. Ada x-factor. She never failed to amaze me with her performance. Comel jek orang nyer. I don’t get it biler depa make a big deal about her, at least she’s a likeable person, for me at least.

Yazer: Rock Steady!!!!!!!! Very energetic, tercungap2 sket, but the performance was OK. Enjoyable. A bit worried biler dia dok hayun2 the tiang microphone. Mana la tau, terkena kita kat bawah or dia leh tersangkut n jatuh. Overall, energetic, enjoyable and rock steady… yeyeyeye (ala Amuk…hehehe)

Ekin: Emm.. So-so. After reading a few blogs commenting about her, suddenly I pun terikut krg suka kat dia…hahahahaha.

Mawi: Actually his performance tak de le outstanding sangat. I guess since he has a lot of fan, I mean a lot… riuh stadium biler dia kuar. He needs a lot of dance skills. I know he works hard for his performance. 2 thumbs up for a good try. Entertaining, enjoyable and World!

Felix: What a custome…hahahaha. Memang nampak ketat. Not comfortable. Performance ok. Especially semua students lain back-up. And nampak la susah sket felix nak menghayati lagu ni. Sebab nampak la berkerut2 sket mukanyer. But I do like his performance. Simple, tak banyak gerak2, people just focus at him. Did u notice the dancer yang turun dari tangga. The red dress girl? No offence, at first I thought a man dressed in red dress turun, mcm gimik, rupanya penari pompuan…hahahaha. Ingatkan I’m the only person to think of that, my sis-in-law pun bisik the same thing. Hehehe

Marsha: Sweet and lovely girl. I don’t feel her performance as a disappointment. Entertaining. Simple and sweet. I do like her dress that night. May be since I do like the jambatan tamparuli song, I feel her performance was entertaining. Plain but entertaining.


Anekaragam: Enjoyable. They are well bond and they enjoy themselves. May be betul kata kudsia, they did the anekaragam better than menuju puncak, may be this song needs a different routine. So they are all excited. Wonder how next week show for the bonus songs shall be.

Overall concert: Not bad. Tak de le bosan. Aznil definitely the best host for the show. Great hosts. Better than… ‘amboi2’. Hehehe

Sign-off for now.

11 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2005 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    amboi amboi tu saper?

     
  • At July 18, 2005 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You pg AF?? Weiii napa tak ajak sekali? My friend siap tanya nak pg tak concert last week.. iesh2 jomlah wei kiter pg concert AF ramai2.. JOMLAHHHHHH

    hahah sah2 much2 better drpd daripada amboi2.. alahh takkan tak kenal.. shhhh!!! jeng jeng.. amboi2... tolonglah bosan giler gimik dia hahha

     
  • At July 19, 2005 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahaha... siap ingat 'shhhh!!! jeng jeng' tu. u tgk ye wan program dia? :P Jom kita gi tgk concert AF. Kalu dapat tiket final lagi best. JOM!!!!

     
  • At July 20, 2005 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i boleh dapat tiket final free.. kalau u all nak i boleh dapatkan!

     
  • At July 21, 2005 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    jom laaa....dpt tgk final lagi best, baru WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHE

     
  • At July 22, 2005 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    amboi erni...! dah nak kawin pun u nak world lagi ker? anyway u tak panngil i pun kenduri umah u...ermmmm!

     
  • At July 25, 2005 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haloooo halooooo.. Farah tahu saper Amboi2 tuh!! alaaaah yg debab2 skit tuh.. rambut kengkadang ok kengkadang mengalahkan bapuk style nyer.. hahaa anyway,amboi korang, jgnkan deman Astro, deman siap g stadium lagi tuh!! cayalah..

     
  • At July 25, 2005 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yezzaaaaaaaaa! Brap tak kuar minggu lepas... Koniciwa yang kuar....

     
  • At July 25, 2005 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eh camne nak dpt tiket FINALL?? Aku nak... aku nak....

    Fida pg sabtu baru lepas nie.. fida kata best giler..

    BOOKING TIKET FINAL!!!

     
  • At July 25, 2005 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Elly pun nak pi concert final. Nak! Nak!

     
  • At July 26, 2005 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kalau nak bagitau ler berapa org... nak booking siap²..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home