Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

14 July, 2005

Lepas Geram

Sorrylah nak jugak lepaskan geram kat sini. Radio Era punya lepas geram is on Fridays, so can't wait till tomorrow to get it all out of my chest. This morning, as I was going to office, going to my same route, suddenly.. out of the blue, i just realize there is a BIGGG Bump in the middle of the road! There is no yellow colour indicating there is a bump there even! If the bump is not that high like around Elly's house it's OK.. ini giler tinggi dibuatnya... habiskan tar kat bump tu agaknya...

I quickly press my brakes in order to lessen the impact, but as the bump is built way high, i can hear the sound " Brap!!" under my car. Oh man!!! Marahnyaaa sapalah punya keje nie.. pandai buat bump tp tak pandai nak indicate there is a bump there.

So, immediately, I kept left and stop my car by the road side to check. As I was doing this, I saw a Merc coming towards the bump and the same thing happen "Brap!!!" If the Merc pun dah kena camtuh.. inikan my car :''(

What I am not satisfied with this is that, this is the 2nd time this thing happen to the area around my house. Last month, as I was coming back from work, suddenly there is a bump in the middle of the road near my house. Dahle malam, takde warna kuning kat bump tuh.. melayang2 motorists suma.. This is dangerous tau tak.. Buat bump reti.. nak cat kuning tak reti.. eishh marahnya....

Manalah nak complain pasal bende nie.. please be consideratelah... I know you want people to slow down at certain areas.. it's OK.. but do indicate to the people there is a bump there. Instead of making it safe, making it more dangerous to car drivers and especially to motorists.

Tulah sekian.. dah lepas geram dah...

5 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2005 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahahahahaha... i understand the feeling. There used to be that kind of bump near my office, no indication or anything, dah la jln straight, biler lalu jek mcm tgk cerita knightrider (camtu ke eja?), kit terbang. hehehehe. May be the yello line in the making kot..

     
  • At July 14, 2005 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Biasa la wan, my kelisa dulu terbang macam ala ala rally tu heheh because of the same situation, the next day they put this yellow mark so that you could spot it, but by then my car dah already lari alignment how sad the way people do their job.

     
  • At July 15, 2005 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brap tu macam bunyi kefli AF3 jaaa?

     
  • At July 15, 2005 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hehheeh I going to say the same thing, hehehehehe.

     
  • At July 18, 2005 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    tiru ker? brappppppp!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home