Our Stories, Our Journey, Our Thoughts

15 August, 2005

Life After AF

Life after AF...feels different. This morning as I was taking my breakfast, my mom said to me, "rasa lain yek takde dah AF". I look at my mom and inside,I felt it too.. lain. After AF2, my frens told me, that they have nothing to look forward to on Saturday nites cause AF has finished. They said they feel like there is nothing interesting on the TV to watch even during weekdays, usually they will watch the Diari at nite.. and I will be like " teroknya korang nie, kan memacam kat TV tuh".

Now, I am eating my own words.. yeah I feel it too. Dah takde apa2 dah nak tgk. Last Saturday was the 1st Saturday nite that there is no AF to watch.. and do you know what I end up watching? Discovery Channel hehe I know Elly would be grinning as usually she's the one who would watch Discovery.

Now, life is back to normal, no more sleeping late nights after 12.30 ( diari kan habis kul 12.30 mlm). No more AFUNDI SMSes. No more, Saturday nights seating glued to the TV at sharp 8.30 p.m till midnight watching AF. No more, the weekly Mondays downloading latest AF concert and watching it over and over again. No more receiving lyrics for the new songs that the AF participants will sing on Saturday. Sigh... gonna miss those hehe.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day sitting in front of the computer, watching the Diari Extended and watching the Diari from the 1st episode. AsI started late watching the AF, so I missed a few weeks/episodes of the Diari. The 1st week was quite boring, after Mawi n Marsha joined in then it started to get interesting. Seeing back how these kids look like when they 1st entered AF till where they are now, wow! 3 months really changes a lot.

In the newspapers yesterday a lot of articles were written for these AF finalist. Specially about Mawi. Sian dia, pressure dia, memacam orang harap from him. All I can say is, to Mawi be yourself, stay the way you are. All the best mawi! Oh ye tak lupa juga, Felix! All the best to you too.. :)

-missing AF -

2 Comments:

  • At August 15, 2005 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hehehehe... tgk discovery yek? Luckily i was at Terengganu for the company's trip. So tak terasa sangat la miss the concert. Tapi if the concert belum lagi final, sure i dok nak cari astro kat kedai2 around the area.

     
  • At August 17, 2005 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nasib baik weeeken nie nak pg Penang tgk Erni.. kalo tak melangut lagilah depan TV tgk discovery channel hehe ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home