Sorry it took us quite a while to reply to the ‘tagness’. Weirdness? Well we can’t say we are almost perfect though we really like to admit we are. Hehehe… So here are among 6 weirdness wonder we have in no particular order and no name mention ;)
1) Staple and stapler are among the things you need in the office. Well, u can always borrow from your colleague, tak pun main amik jek kat meja dia. It’s company’s property after all. Well, one of use likes to eat staple. Well not actually eat it, but more like play it in the mouth. No harm done while playing with the staple in the mouth. Being doing it since like…. Forever, so you can say, one of use are professional staple player … believe it.
2) One of use can be related to water elements. So we can make assumption that one of us not easily dehydrated since water are around her everywhere. She have sweaty palm and feet. While most of use berjalan meninggalkan kesan tapak kaki, oh not my dear friend, I bet u cannot trace her tapak kaki, since tapak kaki tu akan kembang (mcm pen dakwat basah kena air) n slowly diminished into thin air, kena sejatan la senang kata. And no, it’s not a penyakit like Palmer Hyperhidrosis or what not. It’s just unique. Some people have that kind of element. So kalau u meet someone yg temper memanjang, that person might be in the fire element, or ala2 Ghost Rider, semua berapi jek.
3) One of us might not take golfing as one of her activity. Don’t expect her to play lawn bowling either. She won’t step on a grass. Well not stepping at all would be a lie. She will either de-route her path or berlari cross the grass. It’s like geli-geli stepping on the grass. It’s a nightmare kalau mimpi grass. Any type of grass. Butterfly in her stomach if she needs to step on the grass.
4) It’s back to water element, but one of use relates to ice man. Suka gigit ice. Fine that’s not weird gigit n makan ice camtu jek. But the willingness to buy ice just to have the fun biting it, that’s weird. More like challenging the teeth and suhu dlm badan. I bet she doesn’t need sensodyne. Gigit maintain jek. And in case, she being picked to go to everest, or kutub utara, or kutub selatan, she must be among the happiest person on earth. Bagai sirih pulang ke gagang. :D
5) One of us, tak makan and fobia with sos tomato & sos cili right from the bottle. Meaning the raw one...as a kid, if you want to threaten her, well, just tunjukkan botol cili/tomato tu, and she'll be screaming like mad running away ...that's what her brother n cousins used to do to...buleh nangis jadiknye...pernah one time, waktu her dad gi beli burger ramli, die lupe nak cakap takde sos, so bile bukak tgk2 die taruh sos..ape lagi, refused to eat..so memberontak la...ape lagi her dad ngamuk, siap threaten nak blasah..ape lagi dalam keterpaksaan, telan bende tu as if its so jijik that she cudnt let herself swallow...pelik tak pelik tu..haha..tapi dah tua sikit ni, when you talk about coooking, dia boleh lak makan, let say if the cooking requires sos cili/tomato as its ingredients..well, she can pegang the bottle and masak and makan..klu dulu..jgn kate nak pegang, the sight of it pun kalau boleh tak nak tgk... so you might be thinking..kalau makan fast food tu camno lak?..haaa..mmg tak makan sos .kalu kfc, makan camtu jer..kalau mcd, sume boleh kecuali beef burger, mc egg ( sebab ade ketchup aka sos tomato tu)..kalau teringin sgt nak, mesti special request, "no ketchup please"...klu burger king, whopper a no no..., a& w, sib baik mozza burger die takde sos...and the list goes on la...
6) When it’s time to hit the hay, some of us do have certain… em we don’t classify it as weirdness, but something that makes us sleep like a baby. One of us must basah belakang dari tengkuk sampai tulang belakang, else tak leh tido. May be sbb sejuk kot, then terus selesa nak tido.
So I guess there are ‘special qualities’ among us, that’s what make us special ;) Don’t u think so?